- Unique and original
- Gifted human minds
- Works well using it’s own set of rules
- Big picture thinkers
- Being hyperfocused
- Endless amounts of energy
- Much higher than average intelligence
- Jump to solutions that no one else sees
- Pays too much attention to everything
- Being spontaneous
- Being creative and inventive
- Use their brains more & in different ways than a neurotypical person
- Regulates attention and emotions in different ways than those without the condition.
They want their own non-neurotypical owner’s manual at birth. They learn and think differently. A new bill ‘Luca’s bill’ Unmet need remains a challenge to public health
What makes you different?
To find out more go to the link here.
Leave a Reply